Monday, October 02, 2006

2. The first party.

Occurred: Sept 2004
Written: October 2006

Well it was the first weekend of college to me i go to (CC) college. and like other freshmen i wanted to check out the party scene. i didn't really know too many people but then again, it was my first weekend there.

Luckly Snafu one of my first friends here at college was luckly enough to score us a party. He asked his freshmen orientation leader if she knew of any parties. Being that she was attracted to him and wanted to fuck him, he was quickly got the info on the only party that night.

so we all pre-game a little bit at her dorm room. some shots of bacardi limon and such, (not my drink of choice but then again was a freshmen and had no booze, but you take what you can get) and we promptly left for the party.

We all hop into a small car, there are about 8 of us and im a small guy (5'5 125lbs) and let me tell you it was fucking cramped to fuckin shit in that car, but i was buzzing and didn't really care.

So half-way to the party a girl declares she has to piss, so we pull into some weird farm like kinda resembles the one from the Texas Chainsaw Massacre, and the girl fuckin pops a squat and pisses. Being the rather obnoxious doche sometime i decide it would be funny to turn on the brights, i guess it was only funny to me.


So we arrived to the party location which is known as "The Barn." i was appalled by the location. it was off a main street and we turned off onto this side-road and traveled what seemed like a mile. all of a sudden the trees cleared and i it was a huge yard and like a barn structure. amazing, no way in hell cops could find this place. it was so busy they had people directing traffic.

so i hop out of the car, and exchange numbers (yes the party was that big where you could lose people) and i decide i have to piss. i pomptly pissed on the car next to ours and head towards the keg.

My buzz is wearing off and im starting to get pissed. its like a 100 people trying to get at the keg. luckly the dude next to me had everclear, and was friendly enough to let me have some, and by some i mean a good 4 shots.

everclear fucks you up. fuck i only had one cup of beer and that was enough to give me the damn spins. so im fucking wasted. i met a bunch of new people, which i remember none of their names.

i blackout, or as i like to refer to it as "time travel". I'm dead drunk pissing on a tree, the funny thing is someone is helping me pee. so i come to my senses to a girl holding my penis and holding me up to pee, that is true hospitality.

but like they say for everything good that happens to you something bad has to happen too, so after i get done pissing i head back to the party (did i mention i was pissing like a good half a mile away from the party?)

i arrive back and some douche decides to laugh and tell me im wasted, i tell him well no shit sherlock, but im having more fun then you and that the girl holding my penis to pee is probably more action then you will get in your entire life.

i start chatting it up with a cute girl the conversation goes as follows

[Me]: hey so are you a freshmen too how do you like it so far?
[drunkgirl]: i like it a lot im so wasted though, hehe
[me]: really im wasted too my name is Angel Lust
[drunkgirl]: really? that's a cute name mine is BLAHHHHHHHHH

Yes, the "blah" was the closest thing to a word to replicate the sound of her puking on me. that's hot, not really. she puked right on the neck area of my shirt and i could fell the warm, strong alcoholic puke go down my shirt. i quickly took of my shirt and being the nice fresmen i was took care of the girl until some of the frat guys took over for me. I'm sure they probably fucked her.

The ride home consisted of people asking where my shirt was, and if i puked cause i smelled like it.

welcome to college.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home