Tuesday, October 03, 2006

5. Angel Lust Goes to UW Madison Halloween

Occurred: October 2005

Written October 2006

So everybody knows UW Madison is the #1 party college...in the U.S. because of one reason; Hallo-fucking-ween. Of course knowing this and Madison being only an hour or so away how could i miss out?

I quickly rally what troops i could. the list of party goers are as follows, i didn't have a car on campus so i had to choose selectively.

::Snafu:: was orginally going up there with his girlfriend, but she went up friday night, and he had no DD let alone a ride up there so he was in

. ::C-Bear:: was hands up for Madison simply because she was still young (high school young) and this was an oppurtunity not only to go to a college party, but the biggest one in the fuckin U.S.

::MisZ:: Party girl and totally up for it.

::AL:: MisZ's bestfriend (at the time) came up cause it was a party and at the time saw a picture of me in MissZ's room and she thought i was hot/cute and wanted to meet me.

::Zamboni:: he took my phone call as if it was an omen from god and quickly set out to find a costume.

::Frenchbitchtits:: One of my closest friends, but he always DD's because he doesn't trust us to drive ourselves to and from any destination sober.

So we all arrive in my dorm room and begin to pre-game.

Zamboni is dressed up in a hippie costume that he bought at the salvation army.

I'm dressed up as an elf.

FrenchBitchTits is dressed up as a chef

C-Bear is a cowgirl.

Snafu is wearing a kid sized fireman's costume, he resembles more of a male stripper then a fireman

The only ones who aren't in costume are MisZ and AL. how lame. I ask them if they brought a costume but they said no. MisZ exclaimed that they already were in costume, because they are going as lesbien lovers. the funny thing is, later in the night they lived up to their "costumes"

So we all pre-game a little bit. Snafu is drinking Franzia shit wine cooler, i don't know he thinks its classy and accessable. i agree with him on that part i mean it IS a portable box of wine, i can't deny that.

The ride up there is pretty slow considering FrenchBitchTits drives like a 90 year old grandma. But we eventually get there, with plenty of singing and yelling along the way. Did i mention we fit all those people mentioned above in 1 car, ya kinda cramped.

We meet up with one of my old high school friends "Kelro" she's a cool chick and gets a kick out of our costumes. She is dressed like a school girl ha, i saw a lot of school girl costumes that night.

We eventually make it to State Street. I was in ectasy, there seriously is around 80,000 drunk people all in costumes. I was buzzing pretty good due to some more pre-game at Kelro's place.

I saw some of the best costumes in my life there, a group of people actually dressed up like the cast of Monty Python and the Holy Grail, not to mention all the slutty costumes, whore costumes, and stripper costumes, keg costumes (with an actual tap the holds liquid, i had some and the dude had whiskey in it.) We lose Zamboni in the crowd and he catches up to explain

[Me]: where were you?

[Zamboni]: Dude the Keg Costume dude had whiskey in it,hahaha they i tried his friends tap and it had vodka in it, this is so fucking awsome!!

I wonder about him sometimes

Kelro eventually leads us off of State Street and to a house party. Snafu decided to meet up with his girlfriend and said he'd meet up with us later.

We arrived to the house party and then i get to experiance the awsome power of jungle juice. I drink quite a bit. i look to my right and see MisZ and AL chillen there i turn around to get another cup and hear this:

[MisZ]: AL!!

[AL] MisZ!!!

and they start making out. not like your standard "two girls making out because guys told them to makeout", im talking full on "the fucking titanic is going down into the ocean and they are on it" making out.

A few minutes later find myself making out with MisZ. A few minutes after that with AL. ha i guess im a make out slut?

so we are still chillen in the same place when a big hairy fat dude walks by us. MisZ trashed off her ass asks the dude if she can sign his sexy body ( talk about fucking beer goggles) so she does and out of randomness licks his hairy nipple.(and by hairy i mean the dude looked like he had a sweater vest on)

So Zamboni and AL are hooking up. it doesn't bother me- i have my eye on a girl in a slutty nurse costume. All of a sudden she comes up to me ad askes if i can help her use the bathroom (wtf?)

i don't remember ever going with her into the bathroom, how we got into the bathtub, or how she got topless. i just remember comming to my senses and she was on top of me with top off making out with me in the bathtub.

Cool. i look to my left and there is a dude pissing in the toilet watching us do whatever the fuck we were doing in the bathtub? So what did i do? Closed the shower curtain.

So i come back down to the party and MisZ is missing. We look outside and she is hooking up with some dude. Ha nice. Anyways its pretty late and we decide to leave the party.

We stumble/walk/whatever to a street corner so one of Kelro's friends can pick us up. We head back home to CC.

On the way back everyone fucking passed the fuck out in the car, except me and FrenchBitchTits, how boring.

So we arrive back in my dorm room and C-Bear had to be home before 5am (remember she is still a youngen in the story, then again she will always be a youngen to me) so i take her home in Zamboni's car and get mcdonalds (drunk people's food heaven) along the way.

I eventually get back to my room and MisZ is sleeping in Snafu's bed, and Zamboni and AL are asleep on the futon. oh well im tired and just want to sleep.

That night i found out the futon in my room is extremely um, loud. As i start to fall asleep and close my eyes a very distinct noise begins to sound.

Squeak, Squeak, Squeak

Okay i think to myself, they are just getting comfortable.

SqueakSqueakSqueakSqueakSqueakSqueakSqueak, Squeak Squeak. Squeak

Silence... Haha i think to myself Zamboni is a one minute man

SqueakSqueakSqueakSqueakSqueakSqueakSqueak, Squeak Squeak. Squeak

damnit.

Quick thinkin comes to mind and i turn on every fan in the room and fall asleep.

Postscript: I never figured out the name of my hot nurse, i still refer to her as my hot nurse of Madison apparently AL told me i was in the bathroom with her for around 30 minutes.

AL and Zamboni dated soon after Madison night and broke up just recently.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home